Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Abelard


My little furball of a toy poodle is gone from my life. "Abbyabby"died in his sleep and it will take a long time to stop missing his feisty little self, if I ever stop missing him. He was such a sweet, trusting little guy who had a lousy first half of his life. I am so grateful to God that I was able to make the second half of his little life one filled with kisses, cuddles, good food and care, adventures and friends. I know you aren't supposed to give your dogs table tidbits, but, you know, when they pass, I am happy about every little treat I gave them that made them feel like special, special members of the family....which they are.
Abby, my "Babby" wherever you are...wait for the rest of us and keep watching out for things back here. I will miss you so much!

No comments: