Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Peacemakers sampling











Sampling is under weigh for the "Peacemakers" design. I love sampling. Even though sometimes the actual weaving turns out to have only a nodding relationship with the original draft, it's fun to work through the "fixes."
This has a way to go, but I am very happy with the initial sampling, in that the lettering "works." I love the alphabet, which I found in one of the cross-stitch collections I ordered. It's one book just of alphabets! I need to do something about the borders and selvedges.

2 comments:

britney said...

After going through this artical i have decided to bookmark this site found this really interesting & thanks a lot for keeping the blog Lively with such interesting blogs.


___________________
Britney
Online Marketing of your brand

Nancy C said...

thanks!