Thursday, May 7, 2009

Reasons to sample


I started sampling the "Tree of Life" today and right away saw where I needed to re-do the draft: the "fruits" looked like somebody sat on them. SOOOOO back to the drawing-board where I re-adjusted the whole thing. I guess I could sit down and fuss with the ratios, but I am such a visual designer that I kind of prefer the hit-or-miss version. Maybe I will sit down and do some math at some point. I also need to fix some more draft errors. Sometimes "sleeping on it" helps to see where the errors are happening, whereas, continuing to stare at it means you miss more of them.
Anyway, there is so much to be done this week, I don't know if I will get to the second round of sampling. right away.

1 comment:

britney said...

After going through this artical i have decided to bookmark this site found this really interesting & thanks a lot for keeping the blog Lively with such interesting blogs.


___________________
Britney
Online Marketing of your brand