Monday, October 11, 2010

FINALLY

Well, finally back to it! The little Frieda loom is threaded up for bookmarks, and I got some work done on the scarf that's on the Baby Mac. I was thrilled to death to be able to "get out and get under" to replace one of those %^#@$$%^^ Macomber tie-up pins. You'd think that, after 70+ years of making looms, they'd come up with a better tie-up system. Well, everything else about them is so outstanding, I guess I shouldn't complain, but it IS annoying the way the fall off so often.

1 comment:

suesd said...

You can get the "newer" super tie-up hooks from Macomber by contacting Sarah Haskell at www.macomberloomsandme.blogspot.com. She even has pictures of what they look like! I saw your blog from Weavers Who Blog forum on Weavolution. I have an older macomber portable with the new tie-ups and they are sooooo easy to use!